Hubdoc is a subscription-based online application, now owned by Xero, that captures documents uploaded by various means and stores the documents in folders, that can easily be searched.
Uploaded documents can be configured to send a copy to your Xero file and automatically create transactions in your Xero file.
For Xero users, Hubdoc is included in your Xero subscription automatically at no additional cost.
Here is why you should be using Hubdoc:
- Upload your financial documents in a single place by emailing using a unique email address, browse and upload, or take a photo and upload from the mobile app
- Enable access to your bookkeeper and your accountant so that they can view source documents as they require, and not have to chase you for information – saving time for everyone, and you money
- You can configure uploaded documents to automatically send a copy to Xero AND automatically create transactions such as Bills and Spend Money in your Xero file – eliminating data entry and improving accuracy.
- Xero provides a link back to the source document in Hubdoc
- Hubdoc automatically stores uploaded documents in folders and provides a comprehensive search facility to find uploaded documents
- You can install the mobile Hubdoc app on your mobile device to easily upload documents on the run
We have created a half-day Xero Hubdoc Introduction course that helps you get started and using Hubdoc confidently – please visit: https://miebs.com.au/courses/ for course information and dates.
We also offer one-to-one or customised training if you prefer – please contact Elke Wick at MIEBS for more information.
Learn XERO online with MIEBS!
We offer 4 Xero courses delivered by a ATO Registered BAS Agent with extensive experience in using and training in XERO:
- XERO in a Day – how to use XERO day to day, and the fundamentals of bookkeeping.
- Managing Payroll Using XERO – how to set-up and process payroll, and meet regulatory reporting using XERO
- Smarter XERO – how to sort out issues, set-up and use Fixed Assets, Hubdoc, Budgets, Manual Journals and much more
- Introduction to XERO Projects – how to setup and effectively cost manage small projects
- Xero Hubdoc Training – take this half-day course to understand how to use Hubdoc for business expenses and integrating business transactions into Xero
Do you need assistance with getting yourself organised? Contact Elke on 0410 819 783, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our expertise is in systems, XERO training, MYOB and Microsoft Office applications.