In previous blogs I have spoken about the benefits of face-to-face training that online training is not able to provide. However, live online training, that is, Virtual Training, can provide the same benefits as face-to-face training.
We have developed an expert model that allows us to deliver one-day XERO courses using the Zoom platform in a fun, engaging “virtual” environment. This model is successful as participation in our courses are limited to 6 attendees.
It doesn’t matter where you live or work, you can book into one of our Virtual Xero courses and easily gain skills for the workplace without leaving your office or home.
What does Virtual Training include?
- Delivery of course content over 1 day via Zoom. Breaks are an important part of the session.
- Full Course Manual and Course Resources are provided ahead of your course date.
- Zoom link for course set up and sent to you ahead of your course date.
- Class sizes no larger than 6 participants.
- Screen shares and questions times are encouraged to ensure everyone is understanding topics.
- Industry experienced, patient and qualified trainer.
Benefits of Virtual Training
- No need to leave your place of work or home. Study in YOUR environment.
- Trainer is right there and able to answer questions on the spot and see your screen (as they would in a classroom).
- Fast-track your learning. Within one day you will acquire new skills without the learning “dragging out”.
- Save money on travel getting to and from training centres.
- Receive a hard copy of your course materials mailed directly to you.
- Collaboration and discussions with classmates.
Pre-requisites for our Xero courses:
- A desktop or laptop computer with a webcam, microphone, and speaker
- Windows 10 operating system
- Microsoft Office 2016 (for the Smarter Xero course)
- Zoom Cloud Meeting and an account (can be set up for free).
- Stable internet connection
- Two screens are great but not compulsory.
Certificate of completion
On completion of each course, participants will be emailed a Certificate of Attendance.
To access Course Outlines or to book, click here
Learn XERO online with MIEBS!
We offer 4 Xero courses delivered by a ATO Registered BAS Agent with extensive experience in using and training in XERO:
- XERO in a Day – how to use XERO day to day, and the fundamentals of bookkeeping.
- Managing Payroll Using XERO – how to set-up and process payroll, and meet regulatory reporting using XERO
- Smarter XERO – how to sort out issues, set-up and use Fixed Assets, Hubdoc, Budgets, Manual Journals and much more
- Introduction to XERO Projects – how to setup and effectively cost manage small projects
Do you need assistance with getting yourself organised? Contact Elke on 0410 819 783, Email email@example.com.
Our expertise is in systems, XERO training, MYOB and Microsoft Office applications.